Liberty Aviation Museum
Beginning April 18th, the Museum will be Open 7 days, 10am-4pm until summer hours begin in late May.
Beginning April 18th, the Tin Goose Diner will be Open 7 days, 7am-7pm until we transition over to summer hours begin in late May.
Please contact us to schedule a visit outside of Friday-Sunday. Call 419.732.0234 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
$10 adult admission.
$8 for children 6 & up. Children 5 & under admitted free.
$8 discount admission for seniors 65+, veterans and active military, adult AAA members.**
$7 children of AAA members.**
*** Must present valid card.
We want to enssure that your visit is a safe and enjoyable one. Please be mindful of the following SAFETY RULES.
The museum is a working museum with functional aircraft, vehicles, and other interactive displays. In order to prevent injuries to visitors or damage to our collection, please:
- Do not touch, sit, or stand on any museum aircraft, vehicles, or displays.
- Keep children under close supervision at all times.
- Do not step or reach inside cordoned off areas.
- When aircraft or vehicles are operating or in motion, please stand clear and follow the instructions of museum staff.
- Be mindful of burn hazards due to hot surfaces such as engines and exhausts on aircraft and vehicles.
PLEASE NOTE: As a working museum, Liberty Aviation Museum aircraft, vehicles, and historical artifects are continuously undergoing restoration and maintenance, and occasionally attending off-site events. As the museum expands, new items will be added, and visiting aircraft and vehicles may be temporarily on public display.
We hope the Museum Guide, below, and accompanying photos, help illustrate what the museum has to offer. However, they may not be representative of the exact exhibit on any given day. If you are planning a visit to see a specific aircraft or vehicle, feel free to call the museum at (419) 732-0234 to verify that it will be present at that time.
8. Entrance to Hangar Two
9. Motorpool: Military Vehicle Collection and PT Boat Restoration
10. Hangar Two
11. Ford Tri-Motor Restoration
- (Tri-Motor Heritage Foundation web site)
12. Gallery Two - Military Aviation
1. E. State Road Entrance
2. Lobby, Front Desk, Restrooms, Gift Shop
3. Tin Goose Diner
- (Tin Goose Diner website)
4. Gallery One - Civilian Aviation
5. Classroom / Meeeting Room
6. Hangar One
7. Diner Patio, Exit to Hangar Two